Updated in August 2018
- The goal of the EZsave application is to provide you, the user, a tool for streamlining and lowering monthly costs in a variety of areas such as communications, insurance, utilities and more (we are constantly trying to help you save more 🙂
- As a user of our website and/or application, we expect that you will not misuse what we have created.
- We have several services that we offer for free, such as auditing an insurance portfolio or a mortgage. These services are often provided by experts in their respective fields who are not employees of EZsave. We always ask for your prior approval before forwarding information to a third party.
- There is also a paid service designed to actualize savings for you with your various vendors.
Our model is simple: if you do not save money, you do not pay anything. If we are able to save money for you, we charge 35% of the first year's annualized savings that we produce for you.
For example: assume you pay up to 250 Dollar a month to a provider, and we find a better deal that costs only 200 Dollar. Your monthly savings are 50 Dollar, and your yearly savings are 600 Dollar. Our commission will be 210 Dollar, and you will keep the rest - 390 Dollar.
We provide all the details of the service at the end of the process.
We request a credit card to charge the fee for our paid services.
- We will not share any of your information, nor change your service provider unless we receive your prior approval. After receipt of your approval, we will provide you with options to make the transition as simple as possible.
- In order to offer our service, we need your personal information among other information so that we can contact your provider. Your information is exclusively yours. We take our responsibility seriously and keep your personal information secure; we do not share information with any third party provider without your prior approval.
- We only handle the amounts you pay for various services. we are not responsible for technical issues and problems - your service provider is responsible for those details.
Company – EZSave Ltd. ("EZsave"), the creator and operator of the Platforms and the savings system.
Free Service - the service provided by the Company to the User free of charge, in cooperation with third party companies. This service includes, inter alia, analysis of a User’s insurance portfolio, retirement savings and mortgage interest report.
Paid Service – the service that the Company offers to the User for a fee. The purpose of the paid service is to save money or otherwise optimize the contract with the various Suppliers, while reducing the costs of the existing service plan and adapting it to the User’s needs according to actual use. The Paid Service will be provided by the Company by means of a power of attorney given to the Company by the User. This will enable the Company to receive information from the various Suppliers and to reduce costs for the User.
Platform/s – the "EZsave" application developed by EZsave Ltd. (the "Application") and the EZsave website at www.ezsave.me (the “Site") for use by Users of the Platforms for their personal needs and for the purpose of obtaining information, switching between Suppliers or services, or contracting with the Suppliers, all for the purpose of minimizing costs associated with the services of various Suppliers.
Suppliers – different companies from which the user receives or will receive various services, including but not limited to: cellular companies, television service providers, Internet service providers, foreign call service providers, gas companies and any other suppliers listed in the provided list of suppliers.
User – the owner and/or holder of a smartphone and/or tablet who downloaded and/or installed the Application , browses and/or uses the Company's Site or webapp and/or uses the Platforms in any way.
- We welcome our Platform Users.
- The use of the service is limited to Platforms Users. The use of Platforms is subject to obtaining a username and password after providing the Company with the User's full, correct and accurate personal information during registration. The Company has the sole discretion in determining which services will require such registration. The Company may modify the services requiring registration without prior notice and block access to certain parts or all of the Platforms at its sole discretion. We reserve the right to refuse to open an account for any User for any reason or limit the number of accounts a User may open, all at our sole discretion. It is forbidden to provide false information during registration. You undertake to update your account so that it remains up-to-date and accurate. Any loss resulting from not keeping the account updated is at your sole risk.
- You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password. You are solely and fully responsible for the security of your computer and all activity in your account, even if such activity was performed by others. We will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from unauthorized use of your account or password. You undertake to indemnify and compensate us for any forbidden or unlawful use of your account, including any emails sent by it, and for any accumulated debt or applicable taxes, unless you notify us at email@example.com that your account has been compromised and that you request it to be blocked.. We do not monitor the foregoing and cannot guarantee that we will know of any improper use of the Account, Platforms or services, or that we may prevent such use.
- Registration as a designated User is permitted only to people 18 years of age or older. By registration you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
- Registration for the Platforms and the receipt of a username are intended for the exclusive use of the registered User. Users may not transfer access to the Platforms to another person. You are required to be accurate while submitting your personal details as required for registration and for ongoing contact with you. It is the intention of the Company that the Platforms will provide services at all times; however, the Company is unable to commit to continuous availability without any mishaps and without errors ("drops"). The Company may also suspend use of the Platforms from time to time for maintenance and reorganization. The Company shall not grant any monetary and/or other compensation for damages caused by the use of Platforms or information provided by it, including due to malfunctions that caused the Platforms to cease operating. The Company does not undertake to retain the information uploaded to the Platforms. The Company shall not be responsible for any loss of information uploaded to the Platforms. It is the responsibility of the User to maintain and secure the means of identification and connection to the Platforms, in order to ensure that they will not be used without the User's explicit permission. The User shall bear sole responsibility for any act and/or omission performed by means of the means of identification.
- The free service includes services such as insurance portfolio analysis, retirement savings analysis and mortgage interest analysis. The service is offered to the User free of charge and is provided by a third party. Upon confirmation by the User that the third party may contact him/her for the purpose of providing the service, the Company will not be liable towards the User.
- Although the Company may present, on the Platforms or through a third party, information pertaining to the User's insurance portfolio, retirement savings and/or mortgage interest reports, and/or may forward to the Users recommendations or third party reports regarding these matters, , please note that the Company does not provide advice pertaining to insurance and/or retirement savings and/or mortgage related issues . The Company does not have a license to act as a pension advisor, The Company is not an an insurance agent and/or a mortgage advisor and/or a financial advisor. The User must contact professional, licensed advisors to provide such advice.
- The User authorizes the Company to contact the applicable Suppliers with, in order to reduce the costs of the services provided to the User by such Suppliers. The User will be required to sign a power of attorney for the Company according to which User approves that the Company contact the applicable Suppliers and execute transitions between the plans provided by the Suppliers. User shall provide the Company with any information required in order to enable the Company to provide the optimal service to the User.
- The Users shall receive a final report which shall detail the changes made to their service plans as well as the calculation of the Users annual payment. The annual calculation shall be calculated according to (a) the average payment for the services during the last three months prior to the date of the request (according to information received from the Supplier) multiplied by 12 (the "Annual Payment Prior to the Reduction") and (b) the annual payment under the new rate following the cost reduction, calculated as the new monthly rate multiplied by 12 ( the "Discounted Annual Payment"). The difference between the Annual Payment Prior to the Reduction and the Discounted Annual Payment is the “Total Annual Savings”. In return for the services, the User will pay the Company, as a lump sum, an amount equal to 35% of the Total Annual Savings. The Total Annual Savings amount includes VAT. The Company may change these amounts at its sole discretion.
- The Company will charge a one-time fee of 35% of the Total Annual Savings that it will yield for the User. For example, if the monthly payment for a certain service is 100 Dollar before the discount. and if we manage to reduce, the monthly payment to 75 Dollar, you will have monthly savings of 25 Dollar, equivalent to annual savings of 300 Dollar. The commission will be calculated as follows: 300 Dollar * 35% = 105 Dollar. The Company will send the User a summary report of the total cost reduction. The fee will be charged five days later. If necessary, during these five days the User shall be given the opportunity to contact the Company with any questions.
- The Company may change the fees for the Paid Services and/or begin to collect fees for the Free Service at its sole discretion. Each User will be notified of changes in the fees.
- The Company is not responsible for technical matters, including malfunctions in the services provided by the Suppliers. The Company is solely responsible for financial matters that have been agreed with the Suppliers in favor of the User. For the avoidance of doubt, our liability is only for the packages for which a commission was charged. The final amount to be paid to the Company as commission to shall be determined in the final report to be presented by the Company to the User at the end of the service in order to reflect the savings actually obtained by the Company on behalf of the User.
- The use of the Platforms and/or your registration as a User for our services shall be deemed to be your agreement to these Terms or Use.
- The Company is not responsible for the content of ads, "banners" or any promotional material on the Platforms. Such responsibility lies solely with the advertisers and the Company's providers of advertising services.
- We accept no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access or modification of any content. The Company is not responsible for any technical problem or malfunction of any network or telephone line and/or Internet, computer systems, servers or suppliers, computer equipment, software, failure in any email resulting from technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on Platforms, including any damage caused to Users or any computer of a person related to or arising from participation or downloading of materials on or in connection with the Platforms. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE PLATFORM, ANY CONTENT ISSUED OR THE BEHAVIOR OF ANY USER, WHETHER ONLINE OR NOT.
- By registering to the Platforms, you acknowledge your consent to receive content, marketing offers and advertisements from the Company (and its business partners) in order to receive updates on gifts, benefits and promotions through one or more of the following channels: SMS, email notifications , automatic dial-up system and facsimile.