What to look for when looking for a mortgage
- 1. Get Your Credit Score In Shape
The higher the score the better position you're in.
- 2. Know The Lending Landscape
Check ratings online, see if other people have had positive experiences.
- 3. Get Pre-approved For Your Mortgage
- This boosts your chances. Check this list for how to be pre-approved.
- 4. Compare Rates From Multiple Lenders
- Compare rates to make sure you're getting a good deal.
- 5. Ask The Right Questions And Read The Fine Print
- Find out about requirements and fees, including all costs in addition to principal and interest payments.